Accounting Firm for Ex-Pat Tax Services
We would like to welcome EFPR Group as a Silver Sponsor of The Australian Community.
You could also be searching for an accounting firm offering business consulting, tax consulting, consulting services, business advisory, or business consulting services.
We spoke with Kevin Hill, Richele Sharn, and Scott Buckley of EFPR’s International Tax Group. EFPR Group is an Accounting firm of CPAs ex-pat tax services across the United States, and Internationally.
Highlights of the interview:
- 00:00 Introductions to the International Tax Team
- 01:05 How EFPR became an “Australian Friendly” Accounting Firm.
- 02:26 Why expat tax planning prior to arriving in the U.S. is important.
- 03:38 EFPR Group vs Storefront Tax Preparer
- 05:05 What are some of the typical mistakes Australians make with their U.S. taxes?
- 08:24 FBAR filings and Superannuation: What if I am delinquent in my filing?
- 10:08 Repatriation: Some important tax considerations.
- 12:01 The HEART Act and its tax impact on Green Card holders and U.S. Citizens who relinquish citizenship.
- 14:41 How a team approach can benefit you the client.
- 17:25 Why having U.S. and Australian Wills are essential for Australian expats.
- 19:19 EFPR Expat Tax Guides – available for download.
You can visit EFPR Group’s website at https://efprgroup.com to learn more about their ex-pat tax services, or you can contact EFPR Group via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kimberly Crevelling on +1 585 340 5186.
If you would like to learn more about our Corporate Sponsorship program, click here for details.
About The Australian Community
Based in New York City and now in our tenth year, our 501(c)(3) organization was formed specifically to connect professional Australians in America. Over the past decade, The Australian Community has assisted tens of thousands of Australians in New York and across America.
In addition to our public social media, our members connect through a private Enterprise Social Network. Our network facilitates 1:1 connections. Most importantly, it contains the largest private Australian knowledge base in North America.
Therefore, whether you are an Australian in New York or another U.S. city, our non-profit services can connect you with other professional Australians to help you achieve your business goals.
If you are an Australian living in or moving to America, you can join The Australian Community.
Make a Tax-Deductible Donation
Our organization relies on the generosity of its members and supporters to continue our good work, assisting Australians living in the United States. Please consider joining our organization, or making a tax-deductible donation to our 501(c)(3) public charity.
All contributions are fully tax-deductible under Section 170 of the IRS Code. In addition, the Australian Community is qualified to receive tax-deductible bequests, devises, transfers, or gifts under sections 2055, 2106, or 2522 of the Code.