Whether you are an Australian expat in the US or moving to New York from Australia, our member programs assists Australians no where they live in the US.
Our services assist will aspects of expat life; networking, meet ups, US Tax, expat credit cards to build credit, bank accounts and connections to professionals to overcome the expat challenges of living in the US.
- Complimentary access to our Monthly Events.
- Membership to our private Enterprise Social Network.
- Access to our Preferred Foreign Exchange Rate.
- Connection to our Mentoring Initiative.
- Connection to more than 1,000 professional Australians.
- Access and Build US Credit - even before arriving in the US.
The Australian Community is a Public Charity. We are a 100% volunteer organization therefore all of our membership revenues are reinvested into member programs.
Joining takes three simple steps and you can read more here.
Individual Membership is $45 per year.
If you are applying from outside of the United States, we will email you to understand how best to prepare for your relocation.
If you are applying from the US, we will call you within 48 hours to understand how our member services align with your Expat needs.
Family Membership is $80 per year.
Only one spouse needs to be an Australian citizen to qualify for this Membership class.
All Memberships are fully tax deductible under the IRS Tax Code.
Corporate Memberships are available.
To learn more about our Silver Gold and Platinum memberships starting at $450 per year click here.