To assist Australians navigate the impact of COVID-19 on the E-3 visa, The Australian Community has recorded a series of interviews with experts. The interviews answer many common questions and address the concerns of Australians during the COVID-19 Global Pandemic.


These videos are for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal or financial advice.  Every individual’s situation is different. If you have a question on E-3 visas and the impact of COVID-19, you can contact the respective professional.

You can watch all of our videos on our YouTube Channel.

Immigration Updates

Airline and Travel Updates

Repatriation Considerations

About The Australian Community

Founded in 2011, we connect more Australians in America.

If you are a professional Australian taking your career to the next level, or the U.S. is the next step in your company’s global expansion, we can connect you to all of the resources you need for success in America.

Learn more and Join The Australian Community.